Celebrate In The Zoom Room!
Host your kids' next party in the Zoom Room!
Party Slots are available on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
STEP ONE: Check The Calendar for Availability
View the calendar below and make sure the date you are requesting is available.
ZOOM ROOM CALENDAR (link sent to Maureen Gibson) (Is it possible to have a calendar just for the Zoom Room?)
STEP TWO: Read The Zoom Room Facility Policy & COVID-19 Procedures / Waiver
Please read and agree to our Facility Usage Policy.
FACILITY USAGE POLICY (link – sent to Maureen Gibson)
This waiver must be signed by all Zoom Room participants. Waivers will also be available for all your guests to sign on the day of your party.
ZOOM ROOM PROTOCOLS & LIABILITY WAIVER (link-sent to Maureen Gibson)
STEP THREE: Review the Fees and Cancellation Policy
Non-member rate: $225
First Baptist Church Lewisville Active Member Rate: $200
We can accept payment by card at the following link. (link – sent to Budget #_______________)
Please note: The individual who completes the online form and checks the box agrees to policies, fees, and regulations and will be financially liable for all damages and resource use.
30-DAY CANCELATION POLICY
If a 30-day notice is given with your cancelation, we will gladly refund your full payment; or you may apply it towards a Zoom Room Party reservation on a future date.
STEP FOUR: Request a party slot.
Completing this form only requests the reservation.
Initially, you will receive an automatic response confirming that your request has been successfully submitted. You will receive an additional personalized email response within two business days. It will advise if you are the first to request that day and, if so, what your next steps are to submit payment and hold your reservation. If you have not received this additional email response from the Zoom Room Ambassador within three business days, please contact Maureen Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org .
After you have completed steps 1-3, you may request a party slot.
ZOOM ROOM PARTY REQUEST (link – sent to Maureen Gibson and Rachel Thomas; Rachel is building this form.)
STEP FIVE: Lock-In Your Reservation
You will receive a personal email from our Zoom Room Ambassador if your requested time is available. When we have received your payment, your reservation will be locked in. If we do not receive a payment within 14 days of the Zoom Room Ambassador sending the personal email, your requested time will open up until payment is received.
If you do not receive this additional email within three business days, you may contact our Zoom Room Ambassador, Maureen Gibson, at email@example.com . Only the Zoom Room Administrator will be able to confirm party information. Please check your “junk” or “spam” folder to be sure our email didn’t get sorted here by mistake.
Zoom Room Ambassador
Zoom Room F.A.Q.
First Baptist Lewisville is at 1251 Valley Ridge Boulevard, Lewisville, Texas. The Zoom Room is located at the back of the church property at the brightly colored Kids At First Entrance. The Zoom Room is located adjacent to the Kids At First Atrium.
No, food and drink are not permitted in the Zoom Room. There are tables in the Kids At First Atrium where you are welcome to eat and drink. Thank you for cleaning up after you are finished!
A Family Restrooms is available right outside of The Zoom Room for your convenience.
We do have a guest WiFi network available. You will need to agree to our terms and conditions and provide some information before using it.
You can reserve a private party in The Zoom Room the second and fourth Saturdays of the month. Parties book several months in advance, so check the calendar and get your request in as soon as you can. Private parties in The Zoom Room during regular open hours are NOT allowed.
Private Zoom Room Parties are events that exclude the participation of the general public and involve one or more of the following: bringing in own refreshments and/or food, gifts, a cake, decorations [e.g., balloons, streamers], combining tables and/or chairs, etc. Private parties require a reservation. Three six-foot tables, twelve chairs, trash cans, and a cart are provided for parties. All food and drink must be kept in the concrete area of The Kids At First Atrium. (LINK to Zoom Room Party info)
The Zoom Room is designed for individual families. It is not meant to host groups such as daycares or camps during public hours.
ZOOM ROOM PLAYGROUND POLICIES
The FBC Indoor Playground is intended to be a fun, safe environment for babies through 5th graders to play, while parents build community with one another. At this time, the Zoom Room is only open for FBC related activities. We anticipate adding public hours in the near future.
Indoor Playground Policies:
- All children must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times. Parents are responsible for the supervision of the children at all times except when children are participating in a specific Preschool/Children’s Ministry event or group.
- A signed waiver must be on file for each child attending open play hours.
- All children must obey the posted playground safety rules. A staff member may give you a warning or ask you to leave if these rules are not being followed.
- An FBCL representative must be present during open play hours.
- Only adults accompanying children are allowed inside the playground.
- No food, drink or gum is allowed in the indoor playground. Breast feeding moms are always welcome.
- Shoes are prohibited in the play areas.
- Socks must be worn at all times. No shoes, slippers or bare feet. Extra socks are available.
- Strollers are not allowed inside the playground area.
- Children must always be accompanied to the restrooms – no exceptions. This policy is for security and helps to make sure children are washing their hands before returning to the playground.
- The indoor playground is designed for children ages 1-12. Only children 3 and younger are allowed in the toddler area.
- No rough-housing, aggressive behavior, running, fighting or disrespectful behavior.
- No climbing or standing on the slide. No objects on the slide.
- No group or private celebrations at this time.
- No children with symptoms of illness or infection allowed.
- Use the antibacterial hand gel provided before playing.
- No toys from home are allowed in the play area.
- We reserve the right to adjust the Play Area hours due to holidays, maintenance, inclement weather and church events.