1 Thessalonians 3:6-8
Throughout this passage, Paul repeats a chain of events:
1. Paul’s arrival in Thessalonica
2. Paul’s work with them, though it was brief
3. Paul’s anxiety after he left Thessalonica
4. Paul’s sending Timothy to check on them
5. Paul’s thankfulness for their faithfulness
Unlike our day, where we have instant communication with one another, Paul had to wait weeks or months to receive word from Timothy.
Have questions? Want more information? Reach out to FBC Lewisville and one of our team will get back with you shortly. We are here to answer any questions you may have about Christ, Salvation, the Bible, this Church, Events, or other things we can help with.