The big room is set up for us to handle those who will join us in person as well as those who will join us online.
Here’s what I need you to do to help make this gathering work well for all of us.
- Our doors will open at 9:30am—the service will begin promptly at 10am.
- Enter through the main doors to the worship center atrium or through the children’s atrium entrance.
- When you are in the building you are required to wear a mask.
- Ushers will guide you and your family to seats that are physically distanced.
- We will not have childcare—all of us will gather in the big room.
- Bring your Bible, but there will be no worship guides—no printed material of any kind.
- Bring your offering, but there will not be a passing of an offering plate—giving boxes will be in the main aisles for you to place your offering.
- Visitors will be able to register their attendance with their cell phones.
- Come prepared to sing, but remember your mask must remain in place.
- We will exit by rows when the service concludes.
I know all the above may seem tedious, but let’s start by being extra diligent. Hopefully we can relax some of these requirements in the weeks to come.
I look forward to this coming Sunday as we join together in person and online to lift up our savior and lord—Jesus.
See you Sunday,
Have questions? Want more information? Reach out to FBC Lewisville and one of our team will get back with you shortly. We are here to answer any questions you may have about Christ, Salvation, the Bible, this Church, Events, or other things we can help with.