Taste of Christmas
Thursday, November 17 and Friday, November 18
Peddler Booth Information
Thank you for your interest in this annual event
hosted by the First Women’s ministry of First Baptist Church, Lewisville.
Registration begins September 1 for FBC members only.
Non-member registration begins September 15.
Pre-registration form is below.
The hours of the program are as follows:
5:00pm to 7:00pm guest arrival, craft classes and shopping
7:00pm to 8:15pm dinner and program for ticket holders
8:15pm to 9:30pm open shopping and craft classes
- There will be 6x10 foot spaces downstairs at $35 for both nights.
- There will be 6X14 foot spaces upstairs at $20 for both nights. Your goods will need to be taken upstairs (there is an elevator) These spaces will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- There will be a dedicated section downstairs for all vendors selling apparel that could use more room for racks of clothing and a dressing room area. The price for a room for both nights is $50 for both nights. If you do not need that much space, there will be 6x10 foot spaces in the same hallway for $35 with access to the restrooms for trying on clothes.
- (Please Note: The size of the booth space is approximate. There are various locations for the Peddlers and booth sizes may be modified slightly to accommodate a particular location).
- To be assigned a booth - YOU MUST COMMIT TO BOTH NIGHTS
- The church does not provide tables and chairs.
- Electricity is only available in certain areas with your own extension cord.
- Each vendor is responsible for paying their own sales tax, if applicable.
- Once spaces are filled, registration is closed and any other requests will be placed on a waiting list. Spaces fill up quickly for the event.
- Beginning September 1, there will be a preregistration form below. If you are an FBCL member, please fill out the form to complete the first step of the registration process. If your booth is approved, you will receive an email with a link to the final registration form.
- If you are not an FBCL member, please wait until September 15 to complete the preregistration form.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or concerns you may have.
I look forward to meeting you soon.