We want to create a journey of faith/culture that:
- brings men into a relationship with Jesus Christ
- trains men up to develop a healthy relationship with Jesus Christ
- sends men out to be the hands and feet of Jesus Christ
We recognize that:
- men have been created with unique personalities, abilities, interests, backgrounds, and experiences
- with each life stage men’s responsibilities change
- each man is on a different stage of their journey of faith in their relationship with Jesus Christ
- All of these affect how our men implement this culture of faith in their daily lives.
- All activities, events, processes, and projects for men at FBC are designed to promote this journey of faith concept.
Tuesday Morning Bible Study
Our pastor, Dr. Stephen Hatfield, leads a Bible study on Tuesday mornings in the Choir Room. The study goes verse-by-verse through a book of the Bible. Join us at 6:30am-7:15am. Coffee is provided, please bring a Bible.
A Guide to Biblical Manhood
This six week study spotlights men of the Bible; Adam, Job, David, Solomon, and Paul. Among these lessons, the study spotlights the ones that are especially pertinent the temptations and challenges of today’s men. Join us on Sundays at 5:15pm. Also included in this hour and half experience is a “man craft” like no other. February 12, 2017
Quarterly Prayer Breakfast
It is great time of fellowship and encouragement with other Christian men. We have a short Bible study on prayer, and then we pray for the needs in our lives, church, community, nation, and world—all followed by a country breakfast together.
We are learning from God and His Word how to have a powerful prayer life that will impacts us personally, and make a difference in the world. We meet once a quarter on Saturdays at 7am.
Our 2017 dates are:
- May 13, 2017
- August 12, 2017
- November 11, 2017
Dad’s and Kids Campout
Dads’ and their kids of all ages celebrate the great outdoors with a camp-out and fishing trip. May 19-20, 2017.
The Fellowship: Manly Discipline
This Saturday experience offers men the opportunity to discover some disciplines of faith. followed by the chance to spend time at the gun range. September 9, 2017
12 Ordinary Men
Our executive pastor, Dr. Brad Williamson, will be leading 12 Ordinary Men. This study of the twelve disciples Jesus chose: - fisherman, tax collectors, political zealots - and he turned their weakness into strength, producing greatness from utter uselessness. These principles are from Christ's careful, hands-on training of the original twelve disciples for today's modern disciple - you. Join us on Sunday nights at 5:15pm. September 2017