Alzheimer's Caregiver Support Group
Location: First Baptist Church Lewisville, Room 223
Meets 1st Friday of every month
Contact Bronwen Zilmer at 214-394-4721 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Alzheimer’s Association’s Caregiver Support Groups are designed to provide emotional, educational and social support for caregivers through regularly scheduled meetings. They help participants develop methods and skills to solve problems. The groups encourage caregivers to maintain their own personal, physical and emotional health, as well as optimally care for the person with dementia.
Call 800.272.3900, or visit us at alz.org
- To attend this support group.
- To find a support group in another area
- To learn about other Alzheimer’s Association programs and services
- To access our services day or night
- To volunteer your time and energy to achieve a world without Alzheimer’s disease